Events

Latest Activity

TbM posted a status
"I wonder who from Team Camacho will attend the Jungle Jims Eastgate Ohio event?"
yesterday
Craig Vanderslice posted a status
"CigarCraig's Blog > A Quick Trip to New York City with Some Cigars and a Party http://goo.gl/fb/q3sDvQ"
Thursday
mmk ~ replied to Dylan Austin's discussion First Look: Camacho Blackout Limited Edition 2013
Sunday
Craig Vanderslice posted a status
"No Cigars Since Wednesday and a Few Minutes with Omar of Fratello Cigars http://wp.me/pOcmC-20m"
Sunday
Loomis™ left a comment for Brian D.
Oct 24
Rick is now a member of Social Cigar
Oct 24
Loomis™ replied to Dylan Austin's discussion First Look: Camacho Blackout Limited Edition 2013
Oct 24
mmk ~ replied to Dylan Austin's discussion First Look: Camacho Blackout Limited Edition 2013
Oct 23

Badge

Loading…
I was thinking about RP products and how many I have smoked. When I thought about it I was surprised at the amount. How many different RP cigars have you smoked?

My list:

Edge
Edge Lite
Edge Square
Summer Collection
Autumn Collection
Vintage 1990
Vintage 1992
Old World Reserve
Nording
Indian Tabac

The Edge Battalion is on my list to try I will have to have the time and the stomach to smoke an Edge that is so big. Regardless RP is one of my favorite cigars brands hands down.

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

After a long hiatus I got back into cigars. My first cigar this time around was a Buterra Corona Gorda and a RP Vin 92 Torro. Most people either love or hate the Vin 92. It just about my favorite.
Latest update: Add the Rocky Patel I-Press and the ITC 10th anniversary to my list. I had to blog about my thoughts on the I-press.
Edge
Edge Lite
Summer Collection
OWR Corojo
OWR Maduro
Vintage '90
Vintage '92
Vintage '99
OSG
Sun Grown
Signature Series
ITC 10th Anniversary
ITC 10th Anniversary 2nd
Java and Latte (RP collaboration with Drew Estate)
Renaissance
Fusion
Fusion DC
Decade
I'm a huge RP fan. The Vin 92 and Nording are my favorites.

92 (my favorite)
Decade
OWR
Connecticut
American Market
Sun Grown
Honduran
Fusion
R 4 (both types)
Edge
Edge Lite
ITC 10th.
ITC Super Fuerte
Nording
The Edge maduro is my favorite RP.
Edge Maduro, Vintage 90' and 92', ITC 10th Anni., Decade, Conneticut, Olde World Reserve, Sungrown, Renaissance...loved them all....The Edge Maduro is my hands down fav!
I'm a big fan of Indian Tabac Super Fuertes and Maduros. Haven't tried other RP smokes.
Senor Cigar sez....
Edge
Edge Lite
Edge Missile
Battalion
Decade
15th Anniversary
Indian Tabac
The Battalion is my go to cigar.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Social Jefe.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service